Original and Practical Recipes. Inexpensive, Quick and Healthy.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Spinach and Artichoke Dip


This recipe is based off of the Artichoke Dip recipe that my Mom has been making forever.  That recipe is great because it requires so few ingredients.  However, over time I started to change up the recipe a little - adding whatever I discovered in my fridge.  I started adding goat cheese and spinach.  Then my sister discovered that if you top it with Panko it creates a crispy golden crust.  So the original recipe has evolved, and this is what we created.

Total time: 40 minutes
Serves: 8

You will need:
1/2 cup frozen Spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
1/4 cup Goat Cheese 
1 clove pressed garlic
1 can Artichokes
1 cup Parmesan
1 cup Mayonnaise (you may use low fat)
dash of Worcestershire Sauce
dash of Hot Sauce
1/4 Panko
Serve with crackers or pita chips

Step 1:
Mix all ingredients, except the Panko.  Place in an oven safe dish.  Cover with Panko.

Step 2:
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment