Original and Practical Recipes. Inexpensive, Quick and Healthy.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Tip: Super Bowl Party Menu Ideas

I love the pure American-ness of a super bowl party.  There is something for everyone: food, sports, beer, hilarious commercials, and ridiculous prop bets.  My friends and I have dinner every Sunday, but some Sundays outshine the rest a bit.  The Super Bowl Sunday SND is usually one of the best SNDs of the year.  As we prepare for our party, I thought I would supply you with some menu ideas and recipes for game day.

Appetizers:
Queso
Guacamole
Avocado Fries
Jalapeno Poppers
Turkey Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese

Mains:
Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese (to be posted this week)
Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Chicken Sausage Gut Bombs
Sirloin Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment