Original and Practical Recipes. Inexpensive, Quick and Healthy.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Few Shout Outs

I want to thank everyone who has been reading a cooking!  I think my friend's Mom's are my biggest fans so far.  Thanks Malley and Fay!  For Super Bowl Sunday both awesome Moms made the Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese!


Then yesterday I received a sweet email from my brother's girlfriend.  She also made the buffalo chicken mac and cheese - but she came up with a clever way to make it for vegetarians.  The details are below.  She even sent this photo!








Hey Kit,

I made your buffalo chicken for my roommates last weekend! Half of them are vegetarians so I altered it a bit and used soy based chicken breasts. It worked out really well and everyone loved it! I used reduced fat cheddar, mozzarella, and cream cheese and skim milk and used 1/2cup of blue cheese and a full cup of the cheddar. I think I am going to make it again on our trip to Florida next week too. Your blog is great, it always makes me hungry and inspired to cook up something yummy!

Hope all is well!

 
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment