Original and Practical Recipes. Inexpensive, Quick and Healthy.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recipes Heading Your Way

Hi Everyone,
I want to give you an update about what I have been up to.  My fiance and I are trying to eat better and get in shape before our summer wedding, and for this reason we decided it would be best to end Mac and Cheese Mondays.  I did post one final mac and cheese recipe yesterday: Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese

Here is a recap of all of the Mac and Cheese Recipes:
Low Fat Baked Mac and Cheese
Mac and Cheese Pizza
Chicken and Goat Cheese Mac and Cheese
Christmas Eve Crunchy Mac and Cheese
Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese
BBQ Mac and Cheese
Bacon Mac and Cheese

Charles's favorites were the Goat Cheese and Chicken Mac and Cheese and the BBQ Mac and Cheese.  My favorite was the Mac and Cheese Pizza.

There are lots of recipes that I am working on right now, and I am going to kick off Mexican Mondays next week.  Here are some recipes for you to look forward to:
Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Potato Baked Eggs
Chicken Enchiladas
Rice Krispie Treats
Risotto Stuffed Peppers
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Potatoes

Thanks for reading!

Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment