Original and Practical Recipes. Inexpensive, Quick and Healthy.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

My favorite day of the year has arrived and I have so much to be thankful for this year! In no particular order here are some things I am thankful for this year:

1. This blog! It was so sweet of my fiancé Charles and my friend Woody to set this up for me!
2. Charles - even though I am convinced he came up with this blog because he knew he would benefit from it!
3. Chicago - it is my favorite city in the world, and my home!
4. My parents - for planning my wedding next summer! Thanks guys!
5. My Chicago Family. We all say that we have 2 families, blood and friends. I love them so much and they make my life so much fun.
6. Sunday Night Dinners - they have been the highlight of my week for 3 years running.
7. My brother and sister for being hilarious.
8. My iPhone because it makes it possible for me to use my 2 hour a day commute to and from work for blogging.
9. My job and the fact that all my friends and family have jobs!





No comments:

Post a Comment